Wednesday, November 15, 2006

langkawi, here i come!!!

im off to langkawi 2moro morning with my college classmates. will be there till sunday.
actually, we only knew that this trip was really confirmed around 3pm today. it was really nearly cancelled as many of my classmates pull out last minute...ish...n i already prepared myself mentally not to be disappointed if the trip was off as the chances of goin was real slim.
even the organizer of this trip, one of my guy classmate looked super stressed when i saw him yesterday as this trip tidak mendapat sambutan baik..but more so as he already paid more than a thousand bugs to book the accomodation 4 us...but actually, i can see that it was not properly planned...not gonna blame any1 anyway...should be thankful that it is on now:)

at 3pm, i got a sms fr my fren sayin that it was on! i was really shocked! partly bcoz the inner voice in my head was chanting ' tak jadi tak jadi ' the whole day...
hmm....see what ur mind can do to you%)

so here i am blogging now b4 i leave 2moro...
ive still got some packing 2 do..make it alot more coz i only started packing this evening..
ok, i should really go n sort my barang now..

wait 4 my nex post bout my holiday there ya...hehe..

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 16, 05:13:00 PM, Blogger Panda said...

New post!!!
5 days apart summore...
not bad huh...
i haven been posting blogs cuz of those stupid assignemnts n mid term tests....
tell me more bout ur trip!!!
my class also actually planned a trip like dis 2 langkawi but tak jadi cuz she said we hav 2 give d answer in d beginning of the semester n d trip is during d holidays at d end of d semester..
so nobody can give her a certain answer...
therefore: cancelled...

 
At Tue Nov 21, 03:08:00 PM, Blogger Cleopatra said...

No Fair!!!!!
Why is evryone going on trips here, trips there, like nobody's business?
Person # 1:" I'm going to Langkawi..."
Person#2:" Kuching."
Person #3:" Maybe I'll go to Melaka. See first lah..."

And I get to stay at home.
Okay, I'm ungrateful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<